Friday, January 21, 2011


Lately.....
James found a love for Bob Dylan and Kanye West and Gloria Estefan! He has been singing "Mr. Bojaaaaaanglesssss", "In the night I hear em talk coldest stone I ever saw bout a woman so heaaaartlesss heartless heartless" and he can shake it to the Conga like no other! I love that he has a love for all differnt kinds of music, I think I can credit myself for that. I have had my kids listening to everything from the moment they entered this world (literally) I think I was listening to Bob Marley when James was born. And I am not afraid to have dance competitions with them! Music is a big part of our family and I think we all drive our daddy crazy with it.




Rory went to school with Chanel and told her class about what he does for work. He brought a little torch and showed them how the heat makes the metal melt together, pretty sure he scared the crap out of most of the kids and the teachers. Hope none of them get any bright ideas. We probably should have thought that one through a little more.

Rori Ana is talking more and more and she talks so fast and quiet nobody can understand a word she says, except her mama and daddy of course. And that's all that matters to her. She is so bossy and mean but I wouldn't say she is the only one. Ava is usually right behind her mimicking every word that comes out of Rori's little mouth. Between the 2 of them, we are always in trouble. Those 2 get into more trouble everyday!! Its crazy! But I love to see how close they are, I just hope Chanel can keep them in line. Because I know I cant. Chanel is so patient and kind and she is about the only one that can talk those babies into behaving. She is such an excellent big sister and she will keep them entertained for hours! She teaches them how to play house, how to dress up, how to clean etc. etc. I don't know where she gets it from but she is amazing.

And we may or may not have taken in another dog.
(these pictures are not staged, this IS what these girls do to Tank all day and he loves every minute of it!)
Jameson goes off track! Yay!! Now you will see more pictures with him in them, poor kid.
And we are wrapping up the BMX season and hopefully starting the motocross season soon!!

Spring and Summer cant come fast enough!!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I have decided in looking at these pictures that Ava has Rory's "kissy lips". I love how patient the new dog is with the girls. He fits right in.