Friday, January 30, 2009

Just Something To Remember...


This is nothing crazy, probably not even worth your time if your reading it. As a matter of fact this is pretty much a very boring night at my moms house. No drama like there usually is or anything like that, but I wanted to remember it for some reason so I'm going to blog about it. Last night I went to my moms for dinner for some DELICIOUS homemade Mexican food! We had the best red chili enchiladas, my mom brings back tons of fresh chili from New Mexico (where I was born) every year. Anyway, I walked in around 7 exhausted and in a very grumpy mood. When I walk into the kitchen it is very apparent that my mother is on her 3rd or more glass of wine. She comes running over excited to see us and says "Want to hear my new favorite song??!!" I said only if she promises to break out in one of her crazy little dances she does. So she runs over and puts on the song that starts of with some guy blabbing.. "boo bee bum bum bo bo boo bee bum..." I started to giggle, right then Chanel hits the floor because she was turning to look at me to fast so I giggle some more. Then my dad walks in and says "Do you know what my favorite song is??!! PIMP JUICE!!! I love that song!!" and begins to break out into the Pimp Juice lyrics. Then I hear Rory behind me gasp for air! I turn around and Rory had just tasted my moms chili. He yells "That took my breath away!! THIS IS WAAAAY TOOO HOOOOOOOT!!!" I just kept giggling some more. Then we all sat down for dinner and I look at Rory's plate as he is saying that he is going to regret eating this tomorrow and that this chili is like draino for the body and he has about a pound of cheese piled on a huge plate of very hot chili. I told him his...excuse my language.... Butt wasn't going to know what to do tomorrow. He was probably going to self com bust! Right then my youngest brother Sebastian walked in and Rory yelled "What did you learn at school today??!" The reason he said this was because Sebastian got caught ditching school for the first time yesterday and he NEVER gets into trouble. He is scared of everything and panics over things like this way to easy. Anyway, Sebastian lowered his head and quietly said "Never to ditch school again." Poor kid. The night went on like this until I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. Well, like I said this is going nowhere and probably has no real significance to you but I guess what I am trying to say is that I love being with my family! We are just your typical Hispanic family... loud, obnoxious, crazy, drama filled & funny! Its too bad my other 3 brothers weren't there, I would probably have a lot more to write about!


By the way, Sorry for the picture. Its old and my little Rori Ana isnt in it but its the only one I have!

2 comments:

Fritzsche's said...

I actually enjoyed reading that. I really like your family and of course I love hearing about Rory's gas and explosions.

Royce's said...

Gina I think you have hear Rory fart more than anyone else in the neighborhood! You should feel so privlaged!