Tuesday, December 8, 2009

1st Place & Snow Angels...

Jameson had his first BMX race last weekend and he took 1st place!! I was so proud, I know I'm supposed to say winning doesn't matter and usually I do but, it sure is way more exciting when your baby takes first!! I even rewarded him with cotton candy?! I never let my kids eat that junk!
James is the one with the red helmet wearing black & white. It was the best picture I could get, I had all 3 girls and was yelling at the top of my lungs all while taking pictures and video taping. Not easy!

Chanel raced "Big wheels" again this year and she got a trophy or frofee as she would call it. I think its time to put her in the big games and let her race for real. We are seriously considering getting her out there.


Our little cheer leader!!


Yesterday we got a lot of snow and it hasn't stopped! Of course the kids wanted to go play in it and me being the WONDERFUL mother I am bit my tongue grit my teeth and went out and played for 2 HOURS!! I must have been in a very generous mood?! I hate the cold! Funny, so did Ava...



The older 3 LOVED it! They were like pigs in the mud.





Good ol' Jazmine even managed to get up and play for about 1 min.



6 comments:

lisa katchadoorian said...

GREAT JOB!!!!! jameson and Chanel. love you guys from the lady with no life. and remember its almost tamale time. bye

bella utahan said...

James- that is Great that you took 1st!!! The snow looks like fun, next time have the kids take your picture in the snow Jennine!

Teresa said...

Great job Jameson!! YEA!! I love the snow pictures! That is Ava's first time in snow-- she probably is shocked!

Julie said...

Yay JAMESON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bubba can't wait. I think we will be doing it next week for sure! I love the snow angels! Poor little Eva! She is miserable! She is her mama's little girl! You would have been doing the same face if someone threw your freezing butt in the snow!

Fritzsche's said...

I love the picture of Jazmine! And your kids in the snow are so cute and make it look so fun. It still looks cold though. Good Job Jameson on First Place! That's awesome.

Robison's said...

Aww, your kids are so stinkin adorable! Congrats to that little man of yours! He is one talented little guy! Love all the pics of your kids in the snow! Soo fun