Thursday, December 3, 2009

Jameson

He is flexing and trying to show his teeth in this picture. Hes concentrating so hard I think he might fart!

Jameson was really on a roll yesterday! He had me cracking up all day. It started when he got home from school and I had all 3 of the girls down for a nap. I told him he had to be VERY quiet so he didn't wake them up. I went upstairs to do some laundry when all of a sudden I heard him yelling at Tweeder, so I come running down and got after him for it, reminding him again to be quiet. I went back upstairs and I heard him turn on the TV and then he jacked the volume all the way up?! Again, I come running down the stairs and I am standing behind him telling him to turn it down! He didn't look at me or anything, he didn't even budge! It wasn't until I walked up to him that I noticed he had EARPLUGS IN!!!!??? I plucked one out and he jumped so high! You could tell that he all of a sudden realized how loud he was being! I asked him why he had the earplugs in and he said he thought it would help him to be quiet, I don't think he understood that the earplugs only made it quieter for HIM, not for everyone else around.


Then I got on the phone to pay a bill, he asked what I was doing. I told him I was trying to pay a bill and I was getting very frustrated because I couldn't get a LIVE HUMAN on the line for the life of me. I told him I don't like doing this! I hate bills! Well, sometimes (a lot of the time actually) I call him Bill, its a little nickname I gave him when he was little and it stuck but, only I call him it. When I looked at him he had this very sad look on his face. I asked what was wrong? He said in a sad little voice "Do you hate this Bill?". SO SAD!!!! I hugged him and explained the difference in bills and Bill and told him I loved only 1 bill and that was him. So cute.


That night his front tooth was loose and it had been bothering him a little, I think because the other one was trying to push it out of the way. I told him it was time to take it out. For the first time ever in his history of tooth pulling he was TERRIFIED! I put him up on the counter and tied a piece of floss on it and told HIM to pull it out. He tried a few times with all of us cheering him on and telling him to pull harder and he let go of the string and said "IT WONT COME OUT!" That's when mom stepped in... I grabbed it while he was distracted and yanked. Out it came but, not without Jameson gasping in disbelief and screaming. It was soooo FUNNY. Then we were off to wrestling practice, we were in such hurry because we were running really late with the whole tooth thing. This was his first practise so I was explaining some of the rules. I told him to come to me if he needed a drink because I had his water. He said " Ok Mom, you just hand me the water through the cage and I will take a drink and hand it back through the fence holes." I was so confused at first until I realized that I had caught him not to long ago watching Ultimate Cage Fighting on TV!? I said OH NO Jameson, you are NOT cage fighting! Needless to say, he was very disappointed. This is also about the time that Rory and I realized he can no longer say his S's! AT ALL! We were laughing so hard! We kept having him recite Sally sold seashells by the seashore. Now that's comedy!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

He looks so cute with all of his teeth missing! Bubba lost his first tooth last week! He is so stinkin adorable!

Fritzsche's said...

I love that he was wearing earplugs to be quiet. That's hilarious. He talks so cute with his missing teeth.

Teresa said...

I have heard you call him Bill sometimes but didnt know the story. Jameson is such a great kid!