Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More Costa Rica....

I have been wanting to post more pictures of Costa Rica and just haven't had the time, here are a few more....
Rori sleep walking???


JR, Kristi, Emerson and Baby! You look AWESOME Kristi!!


They are in the middle of an argument here.


Daddy to the rescue!!! She got taken out by a wave.










Aunt Rachael with the girls...
For some weird reason it was odd to me to see a monkey playing in the sand?







Lounging by the pool again...


The view from our bed!! So wonderful to wake up to this!!
Every plant was beautiful, even the weeds were gorgeous!!



Daddy to the rescue AGAIN!!




"Look at the fish"

The morning fog...





She WOULD NOT sleep in this bed!!! She did this until about 2:30 am, finally I kicked Rory out of our bed and had to bring her to bed with me.
Little man did the whole zip line all by himself!! I was SO proud!!!

These last 2 he needed a guide because they were too long.


Terrifying!!!





No comments: