Monday, September 6, 2010

ZOo 2Olo

This is our 2010 trip to the zoo!! Thanks to Cache Valley cheese we got in for free this year!! YAY! We try to make it at least once a year, to be honest I couldn't handle any more than that. Every time I leave that place it makes me so sad for all the animals, going crazy in their little cages all couped up from the world. Or at least the world and the life that they should be experiencing. I guess its a good thing they don't know any better. And I have yet to go to a circus, I refuse!!! I wont help support those types of things in anyway, so if my kids ever do make it to a circus, it wont be on my behalf! BUT my kids sure do love the zoo!!!


My 4 monkeys are enough for me!!! It is always so much work to go to a place like this, I am constantly with one in my arm, pushing a stroller, holding or trying to hold hands, yelling, running, chasing, on a mad search for bathrooms, disinfecting or counting heads. CONSTANTLY!!!



Little Ava Lyn LOVED the train!!
So do the others but I wasn't able to get a picture of them.




The bird show was really fun! The birds would swoop down just inches above our heads! Its amazing how well trained they are! I wish my kids would listen the way these birds did!

Baby ZURI!!
In all, the zoo was a great time, we were lucky enough to go with all our little cousins too!! Its been so fun seeing all the kids together so much!!!

No comments: