Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Our Daddy!!

Happy Fathers Day/Birthday to our Daddy!!!!
Rory, you are the funniest, most genuine, loving, caring, handsome, giving, strongest, smartest man I know. You make everyday so much better and you make everyone in your life feel like they are special. Your kids adore you, more than they have ever adored me. Everyday when you walk in the door you get a huge welcome party from all our babies, you can see in their eyes how much they love you and its no question why when I see you with them. I am so proud to have you as the father of our children, there is nobody else I could trust or could share such blessing with. You are mine and I am yours, forever. Thank you.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy B-Day Rory! What a great shot of you two!

Heather said...

I love that picture! I am so glad you guys ended up getting hitched and made babies :) Love you friend