Saturday, July 9, 2011

Royce Family 2011

When I contacted this photographer I tried explaining to her that this wasn't going to be an easy job. She wasn't going to get that "perfect" shot of all of us smiling and I really didn't want that either. I wanted pictures of us being us. She couldn't have done a better job, she never asked us to pose or pretend or even to smile really. She captured our family doing exactly what we do. We are chaotic, crazy, fun, running, free spirited and exploring. Just like we do every day. She just followed us around and was completely patient with us. We aren't a perfect family but she captured my imperfect family perfectly.... This is us.






















































































































































































































JANIKAPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

5 comments:

Kristi said...

They are so great. The only problem is you will only be disappointed with family photos in the future!

Marci said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos!!! Love them all!

Teresa said...

I think every time I look at this there are more pics! I love them!!

Heather said...

I LOVE these pictures. They are so pretty and unique. You have such a beautiful and fun family.

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Those are the best family pictures I have ever seen. No lie. What a beautiful family. I may steel that idea one day!!! Haha.