Friday, September 2, 2011

Moab

A few weeks ago we had decided to go to Moab. We haven't been all year and usually we go at least 3 times a year! We were all very excited but at the last minute Rory called me up and told me "we won't be going because I have to work". I was so disappointed and I didn't even dare tell the kids. After a short moment of thinking I decided HE would be the one staying home. Not us. I felt bad leaving him to work but he also played plenty while I was gone too. So the kids and I were off to Moab.


Our hotel had a swimming pool so we spent LOTS of time there!!






There is a creek in Moab and I love this creek. Every time we go we find a nice shallow spot to sit in. The kids always have a blast and I love being there.







Jameson caught a little fish! With a cup! I swear, that kid loves to fish.


I think we will do this again soon. With or without our daddy.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

What fun!! I love little Ava's little suit. The swimming pool & the creek looks so fun!