Friday, April 16, 2010

Princess Parties & Easter Bunnies!!!

Our Littlest Princess...

The MESS the Easter Bunny left us with!! Darn that Easter Bunny, why would you fill eggs with confetti?? We will be finding this around the house for the next few Easters...
I love Jameson's big toe in this picture...

Ava LOVED her first Easter!!


The Easter bunny wanted them ready for summer with fun beach towels!!


Again with the confetti filled eggs. Come on now??




Our 3 princesses were invited to a soiree! Very fancy! So we went ALL out...
Here is a picture of our good friend Brady trying to get Nelly to dance.



Chanel's VERY BEST FRIEND London, and the birthday girl!! She was bustin a move...



Rori fell down and ALMOST broke her crown...










5 comments:

Kristi said...

I just saw your post about Jazmine. I had no idea you were thinking of putting her down. I'm so sorry you had to go through that, I know it's not easy. She sounded like one special dog and really was there for you through everything!

p.s. The girls look adorable in this post!

bella utahan said...

they look dazzling!

Julie said...

What little Diva's you have! All 3 of them! That picture at the top of Eva looks so much like Jameson! I love their hair! I am crackin' up at what freakin' Divas they are!

Fritzsche's said...

Oh my goodness, that looks like so much fun. I may never get to go to a princess party. Sad.

Teresa said...

I WANNA GET ALL DRESSED UP AND GO TO A SOIREE!! What a blast!!