Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chanel's Prayer at Breakfast...

I am going to try my hardest to write this down just as she said it...
Dear Heabenly Fadder,
Pweez help me not to wie (lie) at mom, she doesn't wike it and I don't wike it if she don't wike it.
Pweez help my hair to gwow (grow), so I wook wike ariel.
Pweez help me to not draw on the walls.
Pweez help me to smile so I can wook wike a pwincess.
Help everyone be nice to eachoder and help Wowi Ana to not hit me so hard, I dont wike it.
Thank you for our sweep (sleep).
Thank you for mom and dad's and brudder and sisters and drandma and drampas and cousins.
Thank you for our twampoline.
Oh! and bwess the food.
Amen.

3 comments:

Mommy Madness said...

Wow! I'm impressed with the length of her prayer. That is SO CUTE that she wants to be better for you. Bree is our speed-prayer. We always have to ask her to enunciate and speak slower, but even then she is done in record time.

Julie said...

Oh my gosh! She is hilarious! I love it! I miss her and all your other little ones so much!

Teresa said...

such a sweetheart!!