Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall 2010

It was another fun year at the pumpkin patch!! Every year it takes longer and longer since we have more and more kids picking out their very own pumpkins. This year it took us probably 2 hours for everyone to decide on the PERFECT pumpkin... Perfect in their eyes anyway. I'm sure next year when little Ava Lyn has a say we can add another half hour. I kept finding pumpkins and making suggestions but NOOO!! Everyone I picked wasn't the right one. Finally, after walking up and down every isle, everyone got their pumpkins. Now to carve them... That should be fun, who knows how long that will take?!


I love these pictures of Jameson! Its so hard for me to get a good picture of him! He is always too busy and too fast for me to get a good one. I have to be very sneaky or catch him at just the right moment... I got lucky this time.


Chanel was obsessed with every single "quishy pumpkin". She would make sure she examined each one she found, looking and poking and prodding it with sticks. Seemed like the moldier and squishier the better!!! She was disgusted and fascinated!


It wasn't until after my kids had crawled all over every pumpkin that we found this crawling on one we were just about to load up into my car! Wouldn't be Halloween without black widows...

No comments: