Friday, October 1, 2010



Jameson is 7!!!!


(This is the only picture I have of me pregnant with Jameson)
Its so hard for me to believe I have spent 7 of the BEST years of my life with Jameson now. Everyday with my children is a new adventure and so exciting and fun. Even the bad parts are appreciated, without them I don't know what I would do? And to think this crazy life I am living now all started with one little person. I am so thankful for Jameson, he has made me who I am today and I wouldn't want anything else. He has made me a mommy and he showed me what life was really about. This kid holds my whole world, my whole life and my heart in his little hands. He is everything! He is the best son a mother and father could ask for, the most caring big brother a sister could need, a loving grandson, a best friend and so much more.





I was so young when I had Jameson and I had NO IDEA what I was getting myself into. I never read one book, never had much advise, never knew what having a child even consisted of. All I knew was from the moment he was in my belly I loved him more than anything, and I could figure out the rest. I am still learning so much everyday, and he is so patient with me and all my silly mistakes I make as a mom. He holds my hand through it all and loves me unconditionally. He has taught me more than he could ever know.

Jameson is loved by SO MANY people and I know he loves everyone back. He is very appreciative of his whole family. Its amazing how one little boy can bring so many different people together and teach us to love no matter what. We would all do anything for him! Thank you to everyone for all the love and support you have shown my son, without every single one of you he would not be who he is today. He has brought us all together for a reason, and I love everyone of you!!




(Jameson with his daddy Justin)

The day I brought the little man home!!

2 months old...
9 months old!!

Jameson has been raised around so many different animals, he has such an appreciation for life big or small, slimy for furry! He loves em all!!!
James and our pet pig Betty...





Jameson is 1!!!
His first big vacation... We went to Puerto Rico!!





Jameson and Daddy Rory...

Rory met James when he was only 6 months old. From the moment I saw those 2 together I knew they were meant for each other...



Such a cute dork!



He takes excellent care of all of his little sisters. If anyone can handle 3 girls it is him!! He has more patience than any person I know.






For Jameson's 7th birthday we decided to throw a surprise party!! He was SHOCKED when we yelled surprise, he almost looked a little terrified. He was counting down the day until his birthday, asking what we would be doing and if he would get his bounce house that he gets EVERY YEAR for his birthday. I just kept telling him I didn't think we would be able to and maybe we will just stay home and he can play on the trampoline.... Little did he know I was planning his party the whole time.




Chanel was so excited for her big brother!! And she loved being in on the little secret, she helped all weekend getting everything ready and running to the store. She picked out all of the party decor!!

I had rented a bounce house that was supposed to be at our house at 10 am sharp! Well, they decided not to show up?!?!? So there I was at 11:30 calling like a mad person to find a bounce house, after calling multiple places and everyone being completely booked I found one nice lady would rent it to me if Rory would load and unload the bouncer off her trailer. I begged her to come as soon as possible, she showed up at 12:15 (the party started at 12) and James arrived 5 minutes later!!! Everything worked out perfectly!!














Jameson's aunt Sara had this cake made for him. THATS HOW SPECIAL HE IS!! It was an awesome cake and it tasted amazing!!



He got lots and lots of great gifts from all of his best friends!!



Thank you everyone who came, we couldnt have such a great party without so many great people!!

I look forward to everday I get to spend with you Bill, mommy loves you!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

How cute!! Happy Bday Jameson!! I can't believe how much his baby pictures look EXACTLY like him today!!! Oh he is so adorable! And that picture with him and your pig in the car is hilarious! Thanks for keepin' Bubba that day! He had a blast at the party! Wish we could've been there! Love and miss ya'll!

Mommy Madness said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jameson! It really is amazing how fast time flies.

Teresa said...

I love the chronology of Jameson's life! He is such a blessing in our lives!!

Yvie said...

I remember when you first told me you were pregnant with Jameson like it was yesterday. I remember wanting to be upset, for about half a minute my mind wrestled with my heart but it never had a chance. All I could feel was joy and happiness. I still feel that way when I see Jameson. He is truly a very special spirit and God has blessed us all by bringing him into our lives. Happy Birthday Jameson.