Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A MoNstEr in the making...

I was cleaning the other day and I had to sweep and vacuum, so I sat the babies at the counter with their choco milk and banana's hoping that would keep them out of the way while I swept really fast. Silly me. My first mistake was leaving the Nesquik on the counter... in their reach. I know better, this has happened so many times before. My second mistake was thinking they would behave themselves. They don't do that, as a matter of fact Rori Ana has taught little sweet Ava a few new tricks. For instance... How to throw things in the toilet, how to color on the walls, how to get into the pantry and open all sorts of yummy things, how to run around the house screaming and growling at the top of her lungs, how to hide in the laundry room and play with the lint out of the lint screen and so so sooooo much more. These 2 have become quite the partners in crime! When I put Ava down for her first nap of the day Rori asks where she is about a dozen times, I'm sure she is wanting someone to do all sorts of naughty things with. Before Ava was just the baby but recently Ava has really started to grow up a little and learn new things. Rori Ana took full advantage in taking my sweet angel and molding her into her new little naughty partner.


These two are so fun to watch play with each other, they run and laugh at nothing! They LOVE each other, they very rarely fight and when they do its nothing like when Chanel and James fight or like when Chanel and Rori fight. Its more of a disagreement that eventually after a few hairs being pulled out and some growling and screaming they work out on their own. Before they didn't pay much attention to Ava, like I said she was just the baby of the family and the kids never noticed her much or involved her in any of their play. But lately its been a different story. And Rori Ana and Ava are closer than ever. I'm not sure how long this will last or how long I even want it to last?





I cant wait to see what else Ava can learn.... yaaaaaay.


3 comments:

Fritzsche's said...

Oh that looks like so much fun. I feel like I haven't seen you guys forever. We should do something.

Anonymous said...

hahahah ohhh Neener. I love hearing all these funny stories :)

Teresa said...

there is mischief in those eyes.... both sets of them