Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloweener!




Halloween this year... Was... well, exhausting would be an understatement. It was filled with tantrums, screaming, crying etc. etc. etc.

On Friday we had Chanel's Halloween party there were lots of costumes and lots and lots of candy! Then we had Jameson's Halloween parade, it was so neat to see all the homemade costumes!! Next year I WILL do homemade costumes! I better start now so they are finished by then. And of course they celebrated with lots of candy too! That night we decided to let the kids have a sleep over with some friends, James slept at Ryland's and London slept here, bad idea. Everything went smooth until about 10 pm when all of a sudden the girls got this burst of energy, I think it was from all the sugar they had eaten earlier that day, and they went completely mad!!! I don't think fell asleep until about midnight and apparently the same thing happened to the boys, they didn't fall asleep until about 1 am!! Only to get up bright and early at 7 am. That whole day was miserable!! Horrible!! Awful!!! I couldn't get them to take a nap to save my life, none of them! And they were so overly emotional and sensitive! Everything was the end of the world, nothing was going right, nothing we did would help, they were crying and crying and screaming and whining ALL DAY!! I don't know how many times we thought about bagging Halloween this year! And just shutting off all the lights and going to bed at 7. BUT we didn't, we got the spook ally all finished up, put on our costumes and Daddy Justin and aunt Sara came to visit and brought lots of treats and gifts then as soon as they left we ran to Grandma and Grandpa Earls to say happy birthday to Grandma! Then we ran home and trick or treated our hearts out and ate pumpkin pie and MORE candy with all of our family and friends!!! It ended up being a great night.



Normally I get lots of pictures, these are all I took!! I knew I would regret it, but I was so tired and fed up. Now I'm really kicking myself!

1 comment:

bella utahan said...

The kids look great and I heard the haunted house was fun, next week hopefully you wont remember how cranky everyone was!