Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dancing Queens!!

Nelly had a little dance recital... I don't know if I would call it a dance recital but they showed us what they have been working on and learning. Chanel is doing fantastic this year! She actually DANCED!! No stage fright, she went right along with everyone else and seemed to enjoy it. She kept looking over at us and giving us the "look what I can do!" look! She was excited and so were we! Rori has been beeeegggginngg every day to go to dance! I have been a little hesitant to put her in because she too is a little shy and because she doesn't follow direction very well. You know how Rori is... she is her own free little spirit. But she never disobeys someone else (besides me) so she might do good? We will see... She starts in a couple weeks.


It was a pajama dance... All the girls got to wear their jammies! They loved it! And my kids got to open a gift early because I wanted them in their Christmas jammies, they weren't too excited to see that they got jammies but it was still fun to rip into the paper they have been poking at for the last 2 weeks!

Ava was quite the dancer!!! I couldn't believe it! I mean, I see her dance at home all day long. But I never thought she would get down the way she was at the recital?! As soon as the music started and she saw all the other little girls dancing she was right in the mix of it, she stepped out into the middle of the floor so everyone could see her and got down!!


My sweet ballerina, she looks so beautiful. I love my Nelly Belly too much.

And then they had a real poor impersonator after we were all done. None of the kids looked very convinced by his fake beard and his fake boots. I saw them all look him up and down and then give a little crusty look. But Chanel still gave it a shot and got up on his lap and told him she wanted another baby doll. And James took a minute but he did it too, he wants Heely's and Rori and Ava were NOT having it. They would not sit or stand anywhere near this man.





Crazy kids!!! Christmas is almost here and they are all running around like a bunch of crack heads! They cant wait and can hardly control the excitement they have!! Should be a good one this year...

No comments: