Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Racing Season...

BMX season has started and so far we are off to a good start! Jameson has taken first in all of his races except one. He is going to have to move up a class because he isn't even giving these other kids a chance, he is so far ahead its crazy. He really is gifted when it comes to anything on wheels or anything that moves really fast. I love watching him race and I'm sure other people love watching me watch him race because I scream at the top of my lungs and cant control my excitement. What can I say?? I'm a proud mommy!
Guess who else started racing?? Yep, that's right. My little Rori Nana!! She is just doing "big wheels" which means she only gets to race once. She races against other 2 yr olds and they all get a trophy. She LOVES it!!

Ava is very supportive.
And Nelly is officially racing this year too!! Last year she was just racing the big wheels but this year she is a certified, registered, real racer!! She is usually pretty far behind the pack but she doesn't care. She loves it!! She makes sure to smile at everyone as she passes them, not watch where she is going or anything like that. She loves all her fans and she loves the excitement. Plus she REFUSES to race on an actual BMX racing bike. Why you ask? Because its not pink and it doesn't have a basket on the front. We tried to get her to race on a racing bike and she would NOT. I think once we can get her her own bike, a pink one of course and put a basket on the front she will do much better. You would be surprised at how much fast those racing bikes go and how much lighter they are, which makes a big difference when your only 4 yrs old and your peddling your heart out to make it to the top of a hill.

Jameson is showing Rori Ana the ropes. He tells her to make sure she stays on the inside of the turns and use her weight to get up and down the hills. She doesn't understand a word of it but its cute.


I don't blame her for wanting to race that bike. Its the perrtiest bike I ever saw!!

And here is Bill, he looks like he is the only one on the track... That's because everyone else is so far behind.
He was more excited about the candy cane than the trophy!

HOUSE OF CHAMPIONS!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to come to one of these with you guys! Lemme know when the next one is

The Jensen's said...

OMG!! This is too cute where do they race at? I am totally going to put Jake in some races. It looks safer than the dirt bike races his dad wants him in. You have the cutest family by the way.

Royce's said...

Adrianne, you totally should! It is much safer, although we do the motocross as well during the summer. The races are close by, in shouth jordan! He would love it, all you really need is a bike and helmet and your set!! Heather, I will let you know!