Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A few things I need to remember...

I just need to jot down a few things that I don't want to forget...
~How Ava Lyn's feet fart and make clapping noises on the tile when she walks. I can always hear when she is coming because her little feet give her away. I think she is so flat footed that air gets caught under her feet?
~How Rori Ana loves to give Ava her baba (bottle, yes Ava still has a bottle) and she runs around the house saying ABA BABA!! ABA BABA!!! Never gets old.
~Jameson trying to control his temper, which isn't even that bad anyway. He never really yells or gets mad but its funny when he starts to get frustrated, usually with one of his sisters, and he will start taking deep breaths and say his head is feeling mad and he needs to get away for a minute.
~ All the different stories the kids come up with, mainly Chanel. She has such a crazy imagination and will turn anything into what she wants it to be. She is always making rockets for her babies out of boxes and sending them to "outapace" and all her little words she makes up. She says blue eyes are pensive (expensive) and she will argue with me forever about it. I'm not sure where she got that but she believes it and there is no convincing her otherwise.
~ Ava learning to talk. She finds a word for the day and she will repeat it over and over and then the next day you cant get her to say it to save your life. But she will find another one and its always just as cute.
~All 4 of my kids no longer fit in the bathtub together. Nor do they want to, its sad. So now we have 3 different baths to run every night. The 2 babies and then Nelly then James. Its exhausting. I cant wait for summer so I can just hose em off.
~ Rori is still so attached to that blanky of hers. It goes pretty much every where with us, and heaven forbid we forget it because all hell breaks loose and its not fun.
~ The girls play dress up about a million times a day, its quite the mess but so cute to watch their fashion shows they put on.
~ Jameson is now having all these spelling tests and he is just now realizing that he has been saying some words wrong all his life. He gets mad at me for it! He says "MOM! Why didn't you tell me I was saying this wrong?!?!" I just laugh. Some words are truck/chruck over/ober other/oder etc.
~The creative, fun messes Rori and Ava come up with. Everyday is something and everyday its worse and worse. Those 2 are menaces!!

Im sure I will remember some more later and I will add to this list.


Rori decided it would be fun to put mustard in Ava's hair...

No comments: