Tuesday, April 19, 2011

As usual we have have been busy doing all sorts of things.... like:

Going to more princess parties! Rori and Chanel got to go to their friend Ellie's princess party
and of course they had a blast!!



Here are the 3 princesses!



Rori Ana is more of a drama queen...

We also had Chanel's "special day" where she got to choose whatever she wanted to do that day.



Of course it wouldn't be special without her very special, bestest friend London! We started out the day by going to Color Me Mine and the girls got to pick out whatever they wanted to paint. They both picked a beautiful unicorn that they painted every color you could think of. Then we had to leave it there so they can put it in the oven and seal in all the beautifulness the girls painted on them.
(this picture was taken with my phone, sorry it is so bad)



I think the finished product looks amazing!! We will see how long it lasts before it gets broken since Chanel feels like the unicorn has to go wherever she goes.




Then we were off to get manicures and pedicures!! Yay! These girls got the full treatment topped off with flowers and polka dots!! After all that we went to go get ice cream Sunday's and headed home to play dress up for he rest of the day. Then our whole family and London's whole family got to go to dinner!It was a pretty special day and I of course had a blast with my little Nelly Belly! She is growing up so fast and I love every special moment I get to spend with her. I also love how well behaved she is! No scary moments, everything went smooth as it ever and I didn't lose her once! Thank goodness.

Rori and Ava on the other hand are still at it. Still causing trouble and still making the biggest mess they can...

(I peeked in and found Rori doing this, she does this usually about 4 times a week but this time I went and got my camera and snuck up on her. Look at her face, you can see she just got busted!)

"Don't I wook pwettty Momma?!?"

And this is Ava the next day. What pretty lips you have Ava Lyn... The better to kiss you with Daddy!!!


It was also my youngest brother's birthday. Sebastian asked for something this year and I could hardly contain myself when I found out what it was. I ran out the very next day, even though his birthday wasn't for 3 more days and bought it!



Meet KICKSTART!!

Of course the kids and I fell in love with him immediately. Kickstart is a dwarf Pygmy goat and he is about the size of a Chihuahua right now. He wont get much bigger than a cocker spaniel when he is full grown. He was only a couple weeks old when we got him so he has to be bottle fed. Not that we mind, its not like we haven't done that before with lots of other animals.
Tweeder loved him too...
And Chanel got to take him to show and tell at her school!!













Then it was the big day! We wrapped up a baby bottle and gave it to him, he thought we were just playing a joke on him.


We put the baby goat in a gift bag and gave him his second present...


He loved it!!





Jameson also had his special day but I didn't go. Daddy got to take James riding aaalllll day! So of course I have no pictures of that day either, but I know they had fun! James came back caked in mud and dripping in sweat, telling me all about all the crazy wrecks he had and how far they rode. I think its pretty safe to say he did just what he wanted! And I'm happy to say he came back in one piece.



Next is Easter! I cant wait!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I love Kick Start! He is so cute!! It is great that you are doing special days with the kids one on one.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!