Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Im stuck!

This morning... Early this morning (when I was still in a vulnerable state) Rori Ana got me, again. I got up and went straight down stairs to say goodbye to my husband and get breakfast going and I could hear some thumping going on in my room upstairs. I just figured the kids went up and crawled in my bed, since they do that every morning. Then after I was all done and Rory had left I went upstairs to get ready. But first I had to go to the potty, while I'm sitting there I'm thinking gosh something isn't right but I was done before I could put much more thought into it (I just had to pee). I went to stand up and that's when I realized I WAS STUCK! Literally stuck to the toilet seat. I let out a loud squeal and sat back down to think about this situation I was in. And sure enough Rori Ana comes running in with that cute little grin on her face and I knew immediately she had done something. Of course she had, when something like this happens its usually her. I couldn't help but just start laughing and neither could she, while I am still stuck to the toilet. After a good chuckle I pried my behind off the toilet seat leaving behind a couple layers of skin. And turned around to see what she had done... The empty can of "extra strong hold" hairspray sitting behind the toilet said it all. Of course!! How did I not notice all this before I sat down!? But either way, it was pretty hilarious and creative! I had a good laugh and so did she.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

that little girl is so creative! I cant wait to watch her grow up and see her personality emerge! I have compared her challenges that she puts you throught quite often to her daddy. If she grows up with the same type of drive she will be amazing!!

bella utahan said...

What a great late April fools day joke!!! I wonder what she will be when she grows up with such orignality up her sleeve!

Fritzsche's said...

What is with that little girl? I have never heard of any kid doing half the stuff she does. I don't know how you keep up with her. If she wasn't so darn cute. She keeps you on your toes. I would suggest sleeping with one eye open.