Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Birthday America!

I know, it is a very belated birthday. I just haven't been able to sit down and catch up on my blog, so bear with me on this. I am going to try to catch up as fast as possible so don't expect too much detail in these next few posts. I'm trying my best here and I only have until 3:30 because at that time I have to walk back down to the kids school for the third time today to pick up Jameson.







..Anyway...

Happy 4th of July (a month ago)!!!! I hope you all had a blast! Hopefully you all enjoyed the new firework laws we had this year?! I know, they aren't for everyone and not everybody was happy about it. But I like to say 'go big or go home'! WE LOVED THEM!! No serious accidents this year either, unless you count Rory blowing out his eardrum a serious accident. I think it's back to normal though, except it seems to act up whenever I am talking to him. Ain't that the darnedest thing!?! And I know I have said this before but we have the BEST family, friends and neighbors!! Every year we do what we like to call "The Culdesac of Fire"!! Everyone in the circle invites all their family to a HUGE potluck dinner and everyone pitches in on the firework show. Every year it gets bigger and bigger and better and better! We love being surrounded by so many fun people!













No comments: