Monday, March 23, 2009

And last BUT NEVER the least Brady Edwards...

I want to send a special post out to Brady Edwards. I will miss you too BRADY!! You have been such a joy to have in the circle and I know that if it weren't for you Julie would not be the wonderful person she is today. You are super funny and not too bad to look at!!! I know Rory enjoys having "Man talk" with you and the other men in the circle. He tells me a lot about them. Not to mention you have provided the neighborhood with the most AWESOME SPECIALIZED bikes b! Because of you, we are all ridin' in style. Thank you for your contribution to the circle, we would not be the same without you!

3 comments:

Julie said...

HILARIOUS! Brady was pouting last night about not being mentioned in your earlier post! Haha! He was totally kidding with you! He is pretty great though! Thanks for the shout out to him!

Julie said...

ps.....I wish there wasn't so much freakin snow up here today! I want to come play in the circle! I'm bored!!

Julie said...

Thank You Jennine! I will miss you too. I love the man talks!