Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What the...Cr..Shhh...Fff. UGHH!!!

Honestly!! Could we please be DONE with the COLD???!! I don't know how much longer I can last?! Its bad enough I'm eating so much because I'm preggers but now I'm eating because there is nothing else to do!! Plus every time I look outside I just want to CRY! Doesn't play well with all the emotions I already have going on. We had a few really nice days, just enough to make me want summer so bad I could have squealed! Then we get more of this crap??!!


This is from our backyard.

OK... I am really being a big baby right now, I just really don't like the cold! At all. But its not like I haven't lived here long enough to know that it stays freezing cold here until at least end of April. I love Utah and our weird weather, I might like it better if I lived in St. George though!? Please Summer... PPLLLLEEEAAAASE HURRY!! My kids are going insane which means Mommy isn't very well in the head either! I usually let them out for a little while everyday but they are so sick of the back yard and nothing new to do. So am I. It will be so nice when we have the sprinklers, pools and we can ride our bikes and go for walks without running back in after 10 min. I'm am so looking forward to seeing my kids running around outside, every year they learn something new and fun. Chanel is doing great on her little bike, maybe we will attempt taking off her training wheels (if she can learn to watch where she is going!) And Jameson I'm sure will amaze me with something, he just learned how to do BACK FLIPS!!?? I have been trying that for years and still land on my neck. And our little Rori is well on her way to walking!! She has been standing up all by herself here and there the past few days but yesterday she started doing it constantly!! And she is starting to take her first step!! Its all coming so fast! If she could learn not to throw her whole body forward when she takes a step she might be able to pull it off! I wasn't really expecting this yet! Very exciting! And all of the kids have a birthday in the summer! Plus we will be having a new little family member join the fun this summer too! So much to look forward to it couldn't come fast enough!!!

4 comments:

bella utahan said...

I hope the sun comes soon too! I want some great weather when Charlotte and I get there!

Julie said...

What? I'm shocked! I thought you loved the winter weather! haha! I'm gettin sick of it too!!! It makes it so hard when the kids are running crazy around the house with nothing to do! AGH!
Today is nice though!! YIPEE!
I can't believe Rori is close to walking...what??

Kristi said...

Don't get too anxious. Do you remember last March . . . and APRIL?

Unknown said...

I'm in the same boat with you. I am so ready for the Summer it's killing us.