Friday, March 20, 2009

These Kids??!!


Well the weather has been WONDERFUL!!! I find myself in a much better mood, I wake up and I just cant wait to go running outside! Its almost not real. I even managed to get my first sunburn this year!!!! YAAY!! We have been outside all day, everyday, this whole week. And you can just see the excitement in our home, the whole mood has changed. We aren't snapping at each other as much, there hasn't been as many temper tantrums, I have more patience, the kids are exhausted by the end of the day and go to bed willingly and happy, as do I. I know there is supposed to be a yucky storm on Mon. but I feel like I will be just fine with that. At least we got a good week of fun in the warm sun. I will take it better now since I got a chance to at least be outside, if only for a week. Plus it is a sign that summer really is coming!!!! Here are just a few pictures of us having some fun this week....
Okay, I'm not sure why but lately I have been making the weirdest stuff for the kids. Things I know they love but really don't go together?? I must be making them eat my weird cravings!! On this day we had a can of black olives (YUMMY) and pizza for lunch! They ate it right up, so did I!

This Morning I woke up and wanted pancakes so bad!! The weird part about that is I normally don't like them, they are usually way to sweet for me to have so early and I totally suck at making them!!!! But I did and I even managed to get a little creative (actually Rory usually always makes our pancake like this, guess I'm just a copy cat)

Mmmmmmmm...

I also found a couple of peeping toms at my door today!! This is our little neighbor Bubba and his dog Hank. They lived 2 doors down and have become really great friends of ours. But sadly they are moving, last night was officially their last night here. Edwards, we are really going to miss you guys!! You have become like family to us and true friends. Julie (Bubba's mom) Has helped me out so much. She always makes me feel better when I am down and always helps when I need it. And Brinley, Bubba and Mckaylee are the best kids!! They are such a joy to have around and I love that they have taken such good care of my kids! They are the most well behaved children. Not to mention their dog Hanky poo!! He comes over almost everyday to play with tweeder. He is the funniest dog and I know Tweeder will be devastated when he realizes Hank is gone. So will I, I am going to really miss them! But don't worry, we will still keep in touch!! We are already planning our next sleep over and I have my eye on Mckaylee, she is the BEST little babysitter!! I will be calling her very soon!!

So it has been a busy week for us. OH! And Jameson started baseball!! He is doing such a great job already this year and got 2 really good coaches. Not to mention, I am one of the TEAM MOMS!!! That's right, my other neighbor Gina and I are this years team moms!! Next I will be joining the PTA!! Just kidding, but really, I never ever ever ever pictured myself as a team mom??! Its all just kind of funny the way things work out and the crazy thing you do for your kids. And Chanel will be joining dance soon, who knows maybe I will be her team mom too?? The possibilities are endless........ Lets just not count on it.

3 comments:

Julie said...

BOOHOOOOO!!! I'm seriously so sad I can't even tell you! Holy crap! I am missing you guys so much I can't even begin to explain how bad my heart hurts today! Not to mention the fact that Hank isn't doing well here at the in-laws! Thanks for taking him for us! I know he will be so much more happy there with his Tweedy-poo!! You are the greatest! And I love you and your little family sooo much!!

Julie said...

What the hell? No mention of the glue that held that circle together? Ya I'll miss you too Jennine! Brady

Julie said...

I didn't know we were planning a sleepover!! Brady is super excited though! We really ARE good friends aren't we!! Hope Rory's ok with it! hahahaha! I'm funny!