Monday, June 22, 2009

Shout Out to the POPS!

Happy Fathers Day to all dads! And a special Happy Fathers Day to my daddy! Thank you for all you have done for me. For teaching me to stay strong and work hard for everything in life, I know I can always count on you. You have been a great teacher and a good daddy, I love you very much.




Papa Chango!


(my kids call him that)

And to Rod. You too are an excellent father and have raised a wonderful family. I am so proud to be a part of what you have created. Thank you for being there for me and my family and for raising such a wonderful son and father. I love you too!

Bampa Royce

(That's what Chanel calls him)

And to my husband... Thank you for everything you do for our family. You are a wonderful man and a great daddy. You make me want to be a good mommy and a better wife, I have loved every moment spent with you. I cant think of anything better than just sitting back and watching you play with the kids and love on them so much. I couldn't thank or praise you enough for what you do. I love you very much and know our kids will always have a good role model to look up to.



Daddy!!

For fathers day we started with our presents. He got some golf balls and golf Ts and I made him a little "car detailing bucket". I wanted to spend more time on it and make it all cute but, I got too busy (and lazy). He wouldn't have even noticed so I just threw it in the bucket and saved some time. Here he is with the kids opening his gifts....




I also ordered some gourmet donuts from Beyond Glaze donut shop. They were super delicious!! We had all kinds of flavors to choose from. YUMMY!!



Here are the kids testing out the golf balls...


Daddy will show them how its done...


Later that day we went boating!! It was a lot of fun. We went out with Grandpa and Grandma Royce. While we were there we managed to sink a snorkel tube, a fishing pole and GRANDMAS CELL PHONE!!!! Non could be found. And Grandpas boat broke down in the middle of the lake for a little while. Rory and him fixed it after about an hour. Still, it was an excellent day and I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate fathers day.

Here is Jameson snorkeling!! He is such a goofball!


Okay, you cant tell me this face isn't the prettiest thing ever!!???
This one too.
And these ones too!!!
Jameson got up on the water skis for the first time this year. He wants a new wake board, I told him he had to perfect skiing and then we will talk about a new board. He is working on it...
Apparently Grandpas boat is more fun than ours?

Here is Chanel jumping to her daddy...

And James jumping off the wake boarding tower on the boat!!!
This kid is just insane!


Here we are at 31 1/2 weeks!!!!

Okay, Rory is totally sticking his stomach out. He really doesn't look anything like this... yet.
Sooo... speaking of pregnancy. I had another appointment today and I am now dilated to "about a 2" and over 50% effaced. Not good news for us. I am supposed to have at least 8 weeks left but they are betting I go around 34-35 weeks. I had to get a steroid shot today (BURNED BY BUTT LIKE HELL!!!!) and I will have to go back tomorrow for another one. It should help the babies lungs mature faster and hopefully pack on a little weight. I'm sure all will be well but the longer I can stay pregnant the better. The doctor says there isn't much I can do at this point so we are just praying all goes well. Most women are begging to go into labor, I on the other hand and praying to stay pregnant for just a little while longer!!!!

2 comments:

bella utahan said...

i loved the belly shots- but i hope this little girl stays in longer too- praying for the best!

Marci said...

What the crap! You are at the same point I am and how many weeks behind! If you believe in hypnosis, there is a website you can download a mp3 that is called "stay in baby" or something like that...it may be worth a try.
Hypnobaby.com.