Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tiny Dancer, School, poppawheely's and dilation!!


So sorry it has been so long! We have been just running crazy with so much going on!! I have had a few upset readers and I apologize (Lisa!) Ok, This is going to be long so if you don't have a life to get to right away have a seat....Let me begin with... non other than the kids of course! Since that is my life. Jameson and Chanel had their first week of summer school last week! I know I sound like a mean mom for even putting them in summer school but, they really do love it. And it was Chanel's first time EVER going to school!! I would have gotten some pictures but Jameson was puking while Rori was pooping and I was supposed to be leaving. I was lucky to walk out the door and get her there on time (James missed that day of course) I'm sure I stunk when I dropped her off. Here I was a mess and a little emotional watching my little girl RUN into school and I'm yelling 'I love you!! Have fun!! Be good!!" etc. and she didn't even give me a wave or a look back or nothing! She was gone! Not a bit of hesitation or being afraid. She loved it and the next day James was able to make it and he said she did very good at school. (They get to be in the same class just for this summer). He takes such good care of his little sisters, here is a picture of him giving Rori Ana a bath in the sink. What a good big brother!


He cant wait for another little sister to join in on the fun. Speaking of which, I am now 31 weeks!!! And not going so strong. I am remembering all the little uncomfortables that come with pregnancy. I am so tired but, when you have 3 kids running like they are on speed or something illegal you don't really get to much rest. I think I have been over doing it a little. I was dilated to a 1 at 29 weeks and with Rori Ana coming so early they are a little worried so I am now on "modified bed rest". When I asked what that meant my doctor said "Take it VERY easy". How the hell do you take it easy when you have 3 kids, 3 dogs and a crazy life?? Still, I have been doing my very best. I don't pick up anything unless I absolutely have to, and Rori Ana is walking now so it makes it a little easier. She looks so cute and still so baby to me. I'm sure when we have the next baby she will look giant. Anyway, no deep cleaning (shucks), pretty much just sit on my butt all day if at all possible. I manage ok. Rory has REALLY stepped up and taken on a lot. It was kind of funny because the doctor kept yelling at me telling me to try to relax or he would put me on complete bed rest. Rory didn't seem too concerned until I called him and said the doctor said no more sex. Then he freaked! He said "WHAT? Is something wrong? Is everything okay? What EXACTLY did the doctor say??!!" Apparently it wasn't that serious until he heard those awful words. Again... I am managing just fine and following doctors orders!

Last weekend we got to get out on the boat!! Finally!! It was wonderful, until the darkness set in and we would rush back to the dock to load up before it dumped on us. I have been LOVING the thunder storms though!! Here are some pictures, the water was a little cold but not bad at all.


The kids had a blast!!


Do G isn't a good swimmer!!!



We got a little fishing in. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE to fish? I do!!




Chanel went swimming after she made sure there were no sharks.





What a hotty??!!!

Him too!

And Rori got to see a worm for the first time!!! And what did she do with it? What she does with everything.....




I guess worms don't taste too good. I wasn't too worried, obviously. Its organic right?

Here is the sign we better head back to land.

And today was another big day for Chanel! She started dance!! Were hoping it helps her with her coordination. She cant even make a full circle without falling or run in a straight line, or even run without falling. But maybe with a little practice we will have a little ballerina?? She loves it. She looked so cute falling this way and that way while her teacher tried to get her to tippy toe in a straight line. I think she may have even taken out a few of the other little girls in her class.
My tiny dancer.......
And that's not all!!! She also took off her training wheels today!!! Of course we still have to get after her every second to watch where shes going but, she did it!! I am so proud of her!!! Jameson had his training wheels off by the time he had his 2nd birthday and Chanel isn't too far behind. She even managed to go off the ramp with daddy's help.
Here is James doing his "poppawheely".

So, that's all for now. I'm going to go take my Tylenol PMs for the night and crash. I will be writing again soon.
Goodnight.

4 comments:

bella utahan said...

Thank you for an update!!! It is great to see and read about you guys! We need to talk soon!

Anthony and Christel said...

Ok, I was excited that Acelyn could finally ride her bike at almost 6!! But Chanel is doing it? Holy cow, that is awesome!

Julie said...

YAY! Welcome back! Girl!! Quit doin' crap! You are gonna be put on FULL bedrest and then be sad you didn't listen to your dr when you can't even get out of bed! Keep that baby in there! That picture of Do G with his life jacket is so cute and I love the cute cute pics of Chanel in her tu tu riding her bike! Tell Rori to lay off the worms. ....ew! I miss you guys so much! We'll have to stop by this week before baby is here next week!

Mommy Madness said...

You guys are BUSY!! I was snuggling Lexie (trying to get her to sleep) while I read your blog and I laughed out loud at a the stuff about what your doctor said. Oops!