Thursday, September 24, 2009

Goodbye Hot Summer Days...

This weekend was a busy one, we are clinging on to every last warm day outside. I absolutely LOVE fall but, I despise all of winter except for on Christmas day. Our Fall season is so short here, seems like it goes from HOT to COLD from one day to the next. I am not looking forward to being stuck inside the house with 4 stir crazy kids! Every year I tell myself that I will do better and I will get out and make the best of it and every year I just hide away, in hibernation. I am going to try my hardest not to bring my poor kids down with me this year!! Until then... We will make the most of our short fall. Here is how our week went...
Last Sunday we went fly fishing in the Provo River. It was beautiful! The leaves were changing and it was still so warm! While Rory fished the kids, my mother and I went for a walk....








Jameson wanted to take this little thing home.


Ava is getting so big! She is holding her head up like a champ, especially for being so small!
She smiles at everyone and she has the BIGGEST dimples for such a little face!



Thursday we went to the ZoO to see the BABY ElePHanT!! I could have sat there for hours watching her! She must have been the cutest dang thing EVER!


Rori & Ava had their first merry go round ride!





Today Chanel went on her first field trip!! We went to the Tracy Aviary...






Hopefully we have a lot more to tell you about soon!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Looks fun! I always love your updates.

bella utahan said...

is it already cold there?? you are making the most of it anyway!

Royce Reflections said...

Loved the pictures! So fun to see your little ones grow. It goes by so very quickly...don't blink too many times!

Julie said...

Oh my heck, Jennine! i can't believe how big Eva is getting! She is adorable! We need to have like a "going away,see you in the spring" party for you!
Hopefully you will make good use of the snuggly thing I gave you!

Kristi said...

I love Ava on the stump- great pic!