Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor day weekend and first day of school!!

Chanel started school yesterday! She was very excited and loves school. She especially loves Miss Lorrain, her teacher. She came home teaching me all sorts of new things and singing new songs. It is so fun to see her learning so much!
She had to take a teddy bear with her to her first day.



For Labor day weekend we went to Bear Lake with some of our friends. It was a very long dirty weekend but so much fun! By Monday I thought if I didn't get everyone home and showered, cleaned and disinfected something would start to grow on us!! We haven't played in the sand and dirt for so long. It was a blast and I think we will be going again next year for sure!!



Tweeter and Do G relaxing on the boat.

We had some pirate friend bury some treasure on the beach! All the kids got to dig it up, it was so fun!! Until it broke out into an all out brawl over who got the gold, the necklaces, the rings etc. GREED!

Jameson's favorite part... the carp.


All 3 of my girls asleep on the boat together. So cute, to bad they have to wake up!


The kids would sit on the front of the boat so Rory could go over the waves and throw them all in the air!! Scared the crap out of me!


Ava's makeshift sunshade.

This is how the locals get their boats in and out of the water because the beaches are so shallow! I loved it, they all had the EXACT same tractor, red Farmhills. Not 1 john deer!!


Jameson gettin buried by the kids!!


5 minutes NO FIGHTING!! Nice. Right after this Rori Ana threw sand at Chanel.






Jameson and Tweeter could play on the beach forever. They love it.




6 comments:

Marci said...

Such cute pictures!! Looks like you had tons of fun!

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

dont know if you remember me from middle and highschool, but it's so good to see you two and your cute little family. I can't believe you have such a little baby, you look awesome!

Teresa said...

Chanel is growing up! And I love the teddy bear. Bear Lake looks awesome! Lets plan a family trip next year too. Maybe when Gio & Rach are here

Royce's said...

Alfie's Mum, I am so sorry but I tried to click on your name to see who this comment was from but it took me no where. If you read this give me a name or something so I know who you are.

bella utahan said...

Fun! fun! fun!!!

Fritzsche's said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I love the tractor in the water. That's crazy. And I love that Chanel took a bear in her backpack to school. Even more than that, I love to hear her say the word backpack. I want to hear it again cause I can't quite remember who she said it to write it here but it is so cute.