Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Im 6 Mom! S. I. X. 6!!!

That is what I keep hearing today! I try so hard to put on a genuine smile but I know that it looks silly. My baby boy is 6. I cant believe how fast time has flown, I remember when he was born trying so hard to picture what it would be like when he was this age. How he would look, what his personality would be like and now I find myself trying so hard to remember what he used to be like. Trying so hard to remember what he felt like in my arms when he was little, how he used to sound, things like that. It gets harder and harder everyday. I always have these thoughts about all my kids but it always hits me a little harder on their birthday.



We had another bounce house this year, that is what we have done every year for all the kids for the last 3 or 4 years. James had the option of renting out Classic water slides, renting out Pirates Island or going anywhere he wanted. He said "mom... you know all I want is a bouncy house so I can play with my friends in the backyard." So that is what we did. We had a great turn out and it was a lot of fun! I cant believe how many friends this kid has!! Thank you to all those who made it, you make Jameson's birthday so much fun every year!




Dear Jameson,
your a good boy. I love you more than you will ever know, I look up to you and hope I can be a carefree spirit like you. You are so smart, too smart for your own good sometimes. Your such a good friend and an even better son.
Love always,
Mom






4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh! Happy Birthday James! Thanks so much for inviting us to your party! It was so fun! Jennine! I can't believe he is six either! It seems like you guys just moved into the circle and he was buzzing around on his bike....with NO training wheels and he was only 2! Crazy! And now you have 3 more! He is such a great kid! I love him!.....just maybe not as much as BUBBA loves him! :) Jameson is Bubba's HERO!! Happy birthday bud!!

Kristi said...

I don't know how you got all those kids to sit still at the same time! I love the new picture at the top of the blog.

Teresa said...

What a joy Jameson has been in our lives. And how much fun your parties are. We feel like part of the neighborhood! I am glad you chose the bounce house James!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday James! It looks like everyone had a great time. Your letter to him is sweet. Sounds like you guys are great parents!