Monday, September 14, 2009

Score 1 for the good guys!!


Jameson is playing soccer this year and he LOVES it!! He has a permanent smile on his face every time he is playing, and to make things even better Rory is the coach!! A little while after we had signed up we got a call saying that they didn't have a coach for the team and they were wondering if we could do it. I went ahead and took it upon myself to sign up Rory and asked my neighbor if her husband would sign up as well since our boys were on the same team. That way we would have 2 guys out there that didn't know what they were doing. To my surprise Rory and Josh have done a wonderful job! We have quite the team full of strong little players! Jameson managed to make 2 of the 6 goals this game and last game he made the only 2 we got! It is so exciting to watch the kids play, I have turned into one of those TOTALLY obnoxious moms on the sidelines yelling at the top of my lungs! But don't worry, I am never mean and I am always so proud of our team, it is just too fun to see them out there to be quiet.
Jameson is #3

2 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Go James!! That is so awesome!! Out if the three seasons that Acelyn played soccer.. she never scored any goals. Lol I guess everyone has their strengths. :)

Teresa said...

Yea Jameson!! Yea Rory!! Yea Josh!!