Sunday, November 1, 2009

HaPpy HaLloWeeN!!!!!

This year I realized that Halloween is no longer on Oct. 31st only but, that Halloween last all WEEK! I normally love Halloween, not because I like to dress up, actually I very rarely do and if I do I'm a total downer and I feel like a complete idiot, maybe because I have never found a really fun, unique, original costume? I do however love going to all the fun Halloween parties, seeing all the kids doped up on sugar running around like crazy all dressed up, I love all the different costumes and seeing peoples creative side come out. But, this year it seemed like it was never going to end! Not that it wasn't all fun but, man! So much preparation and then the school partied, dance parties, etc. and my kids lose parts of their costumes every 5 minutes and I'm the one running around looking for it all so we can be ready for the next event! This year we went to Grandma & Grandpa Royce's house to carve our pumpkins, we have for the last few years and we always have so much fun! JR & Kristi carve the most amazing things!





Kristi's is the Corps Bride one, Jr hadn't started his yet.



Next we had our neighborhood party at Kelly's, this is my COWBOY! He look so funny, we found the tightest wranglers he could fit into and the ugliest purple striped shirt with a huge belt buckle and topped it all off with some big boots and a straw hat. I never realized it but we never got a picture of US after we were ALL dressed up?! I was an Indian.

We had a donut eating contest....



Then Chanel had a Halloween party at her dance class. You can barely see her on the very end.



Then she had her school Halloween party...

The next day James had his party and a Halloween parade.
Friday night Rory and I went to a few Halloween parties while Grandma babysat all the kiddies, I had to come home a bit early because I had laryngitis and COMPLETELY lost my voice! I wasn't feeling too good. But, we still had fun.

Jameson was a dead Moto X racer.

Chanel was a KITTY for the second time in a row. She LOVE kitties...

Rori was a monkey...
Then we were off! The kids went trick or treating with daddy while I maintained the spook ally Rory did up for the second year. He makes a maze throughout the garage and the kids LOVE it!! We get tons of people driving to our house so they can go through it. You wouldn't think you could do so much with so little space but, every year it turns out great!



That night we had family over for dip (thanks Becca) and to visit. In all it was a wonderful Halloween, I cant wait for next year...

4 comments:

bella utahan said...

Are you feeling better?? I would love to see a picture of your costume!

Kristi said...

Ya, why no pictures of your costume? The cowboy and Indian sound cute. It looks like you WERE busy!

Fritzsche's said...

LOVE the kids pjs. That is so cute of all of them in their halloween pjs. Sounds like you had a busy week. I felt the same way about Halloween that it was never going to just come and go but now it has and that's that. It was fun and it was warm and that's all I wanted.

Robison's said...

Hey Royce Family!! I am so glad you saw our blog, so we can see yours!! Looks like a busy and fun Halloween you guys had. Love the pumpkins you guys carved! Awesome! Kids costumes were adorable! Your little baby is so cute. We haven't really seen you guys forever. Rori was a baby when I saw you guys last, I think. Take care, and I will check up on your blog!!