Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mom, I saw God.

Once again Jameson has had another revelation, this one is kind of funny. He came into the kitchen this morning and said "Mom I know what God looks like, I saw him last night in my dream." I said does he look like me? (joking) "NO MOM! Hes white!" That is the first time Jameson has ever said anything like that so it was kind of funny, I didn't even know that he noticed people were "different colors". Anyway... He then said "God rides down on a cloud made of sand and he has long hair" I asked him what he said and James said he didn't talk. Then he saw his sisters playing with his hot wheels so he ran out of the room and wont talk to me about it anymore!! I want to know what the rest of his dream was!?

2 comments:

bella utahan said...

WOW!!! He is so intuitive! What a special little guy!

Julie said...

What? Seriously.....I'm dying here! What did God tell him Sheesh! Maybe God just told him just not to tell anyone what they discussed! I love him! Too funny! Bubba misses him like crazy! Let's get together...yah yah yah...(sorry, had to)!