Monday, May 31, 2010

BiRfdAy PaRtY!!

The girls FINALLY got to have their birthday party! They have been begging and asking for 3 loooong weeks now! We had to cancel it because they were sick, then daddy was out of town. Next weekend we will be going to Lake Powell, so the only chance we had was Memorial. Some people weren't able to make it because they were lucky enough to go out of town or do something fun for the weekend, but for those of you who did THANK YOU!! We could never have this much fun without all of our wonderful friends and family! And next year our newest little guest might be able to make it, our little nephew Charlie was born on the day of the party YAY!!! We cant wait!


This was Ava's first birthday party! She had a BALL!! She loves the chaos and all the fun stuff that goes on!

Of course we did a pinata! It cracked open on the first hit, but leave it to daddy and Brady to fix that! They wired the dang thing shut, so it lasted long enough for everyone to hit it.



Emerson got to come and play while his mommy and daddy were in the hospital with his new little brother. He had SO much fun! He was ALL OVER the place!


There is ALL 4 of em! I can never get a picture with all of them in it! I know its not the best picture ever but at least I got them all!



Our clean up crew...

3 comments:

Fritzsche's said...

We had so much fun. You always throw a good party with princess castle bounce houses and fun pinatas. I'm glad they were able to finally have their party. I think I would have given up and cancelled all together. Way to hang in there. That's why when I saw James home from school I wondered if maybe he was sick and you were going to have to cancel it again. I'm glad he wasn't sick.

Teresa said...

It was a great party! And your pictures are great too!! You seriously should do it for $$. The one of Ava looking up is priceless!

Kristi said...

The girls' outfits are TOO cute!!! It's funny to see my son at a party that I didn't attend. Bounce house, piƱata, cake- I'm sure he had the time of his life!