Monday, May 24, 2010

This week...

This Week:
  • Rory went out of town. AGAIN! For the third time this month! First he had gone to Lake Powell to do some work on the house boat. Then he had to go to Las Vegas to pick up a work trailer. Then he HAD to go on his annual "Man Trip" to Moab. He rides from SLC to Moab on 4 wheelers, rhino's, motorcycles etc. Any big boy toy you can think of. This time however they went to early in the year and they didn't make it. Poor guy, he has such a rough life. I on the other hand kept things afloat at home, and I'm getting better and better at doing it by myself! Sometimes, I amaze myself!!

  • Rori Ana learned how to open doors!! I realize this is a little late, all my others had it down before they could even reach the door handles. They would drag little stools around with them. But I was really hoping she wouldn't figure that one out anytime soon!! Now nothing is safe! Not unless there is a lock on the door!! It is very dangerous, you have to sleep with one eye open at all times now!

  • Ava got 2 teeth in!! Her 2 bottom teeth made their first appearance on Saturday!! YAY!! This too is late! Chanel had 6 teeth in by her 4 month appointment!! Ava is now almost 11 months!! But Ava is on her own little schedule, if I'm lucky she wont figure out a door until she is 5! Lets all hope!

  • Jameson had his last soccer game! He did amazing, he made 2 goals! He is wonderful at soccer, he loves it so much more than baseball. This also meant NO MORE COACHING!! YAY!! I don't know what we were thinking taking on such a huge responsibility. I think I did waaaaay more coaching than Rory did! He got to go kick the ball around, I on the other hand was scheduling everything, reminding everyone, picking things up, dropping things off, trying my hardest to keep all the parents happy. It was a lot of work and now I can say I did it. We can check that one off our parental duties and never have to do it again! I hope?

  • Jameson took his kindergarten test and he PASSED!!! He is going on to first grade now! He is very excited to see what that is all about! He got into the "Chinese immersion" program and the first half of his day he will be go to his regular class and speak English. The second half he goes to a "Chinese" class and he will only be spoken to in Chinese! Rosetta Stone here I come! This is going to be tough...

  • Chanel graduates Pre-pre school!!! She still has another year of pre school but she is still very excited! Next year she will be going M/W/F and that is great news because if it were up to her she would go EVERYDAY!!

And this Friday the kids are off for the summer! This should be a good one!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I cant believe I missed Jameson's soccer games! He is such a little super star. So many fun things to keep him busy!