Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

Sorry we are so late on posting our Easter. Things have been crazy (as usual). I know I have mentioned on here how great my neighbors are, but... I have to say it again. I REALLY DO HAVE THE MOST AWESOME NEIGHBORS EVER!! We are all very close, a lot like family or some kind of happy little compound here in our circle. We all watch out for each others kids, dogs, toys etc... Everyday here is so fun! The kids play for hours on end and the dogs run themselves ragged and with very few fights in between which I think is great considering we have 6 dogs and 30 kids!! The moms sit around and talk, vent, tell stories, complain and exchange ideas or advise and we too have very few tiffs. So for Easter we decided it would be fun to do our own little Easter egg hunt. I know were kind of stuck up that way, but only the circle kids were invited! VIP ONLY! Anyway, it was a hit! Not everyone was able to show up because of prior plans, but for the most part we were all here! It was so fun! We did the hunt and then had an RC Willey style lunch with hot dogs, chips and lemonade! We must have ended up with well over 500 eggs in our backyard and so far we have only found 1 left over!

I hope everyone else had a wonderful Easter!!

No comments: