Monday, April 20, 2009

Spoiled ROTTEN!!

Rory has really spoiled me this year! He has made my birthday so perfect! It started yesterday when he took me shopping at the new Nordstrom Rack (LOVED IT!!!) I was wishing so bad that I was my normal size so I could go nutz! But I found a few things that are going to be great to wear this summer, anything to make me a little more comfortable is wonderful!! Then we were off to my next favorite store... COSTCO! I bought new plants and some big pots etc. Then we went tree shopping. It was all so fun! I know that sounds like a not so fun day to some but, to me... it was my kind of perfect day! Today he is taking me to the Sego Lily spa to get some massages, soaks etc.



CANT WAIT!!!


This will be me at noon today!!!



Then were off to the vet to take our dogs to get micro chipped and right after is Jameson's baseball game! Jameson told me this morning that for my birthday he will do whatever I ask him to do without fighting with me. Now that is a great gift! As good as you can get when your only 5. Chanel of course told me she would be nice and maybe after she was done with lunch she will listen??! Little stinker! At least she will be nice. Tonight for dinner we will be going to the new Harley Davidson store/restaurant in Timpanogos! I have never been so this should be fun!


My favorite gift so far is still my little Do G!! He has been a blast! He listens so well (when he wants to) and he always whispers sweet little snores in my ear which make my day! I have love him to death and he knows it. He takes full advantage! He is quite the little turd but, a cute turd!

Thank you honey for spoiling me so much and making my birthday special!!!! Thanks to my kids for telling me I'm getting old and they will maybe listen today! And thank you to everyone else who has wished me a happy birthday!! Oh! And thanks mom for having me 24 years ago today!! I know it wasn't an easy delivery or very much fun raising me with all the hell Ive given you over the years! Be happy Rory has to deal with me now...


3 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Wow, that is quite the birthday! Happy birthday! I didn't know that that Harley Davidson place was a restaurant too, that is pretty cool!

Kristi said...

I'm mostly jealous about the tree shopping, really! Happy birthday!!!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday! Don't ya love that I added Steven Tyler into the Edwards family video?? haha! Hope you had a great day! You deserve to be spoiled, so way to go Rory! Hope you guys LOVED Sego Lily as much as we did!
Happy Birthday...holy crap! You are such a baby.....24????
I'm freakin' old!