Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Whats been going on...

Just thought I would post all the fun stuff that has been happening around here.
The kids are all doing so great, getting bigger and smarter by the moment. Its a little scary because they know now how to get away with certain things or how to distract mommy or get each other in trouble. Things like that. They seem to know how to make a lot work to their advantage.
Jameson still amazes me everyday with some cute little saying or the advise he gives me, it always seems to make sense at the time and he really calms me down. He teaches me so much about everything!
Chanel is a doll, she cracks me up with how sneaky she is and the little stories she comes up with or the way she sees things. She too is so smart, she does not talk very well but if you take the time to understand what she is trying to tell you it usually it worth it! She will be starting school this year and she is very excited!! Everyday she tells me " when I tuwn free I will go to stool tay?! " She knows her birthday is soon and she cant wait.
Rori Ana is going to be walking soon, I haven't decided if that's a good thing or a bad thing? I want her to so she has a little more independence when this next baby comes but then again maybe I don't... That will just be more messes, trouble, distance and all that fun stuff for her to make. But still it is always a very exciting mile stone in their little lives. She is such a sweet old spirit, she is so kind and loving. I have never had a baby that will just cuddle with me for hours on end. She is very well behaved and has the funniest little personality that shows through more each day. She is also learning how to get what she wants from her older siblings and how to put them in their place! She is quite the little pincher, kicker, slapper and biter!! Kind of scary because she is so sweet one minute and the next your running for your life!! This next baby will have to be pretty tough to make it in this family.
The pregnancy is going great. I couldn't have asked for an easier pregnancy! I am just now starting to get asked if I am pregnant so I have stayed pretty small this time around. I don't think I am any smaller than I was with the others, its just that there are so many other women around me that are due around the same time so I find that people are comparing us. I don't mind being a little small, I will have plenty enough weeks of being enormous and completely uncomfortable! Just these past few weeks have I started to notice that I am unable to do things as easy as when I am my normal size. It has definitely taken its toll on me chasing my other babies around all day, I just hope I can handle it all okay when our next little girl joins in on the fun!!
Rory is doing wonderful! We haven't been more in love with each other than we are now. He is the most wonderful husband and father, I couldn't say enough about him. I am so lucky to have married my best friend, he knows everything I have ever done, every thought in my mind (even when I don't say it out loud! Kind of scary) and he never judges me or puts me down for anything. He truly does except every part of who I am, as do I with him! We have had our downs in life (and there have been a few in the past 11 years that we have know each other) but it always makes us stronger and hold on tighter. He is working so hard with his business and it is paying off! So far this terrible economy hasn't done too much damage on our living. He always pulls us out of whatever comes his way, and that is a lot to be pulling with 3 soon to be 4 kids and one very spoiled brat of a wife!! He is a good man and always willing to help others and can fix ANYTHING!!!!!
And lastly our puppies... I know you all probably think I am crazy to even put them in this post but they too are important parts of our family! Tweeder is skinnier, faster and weirder than ever! I love that dog and so does Jameson. Its almost freaky the way James and Tweeder are together. If one or the other gets into trouble they both take it so hard, same if they get hurt. When ever James is gone for too long Tweeder gets depressed and will run around like he is lost. They are best buddies!
Jazmine (our Great Dane) turned 10 on the 11th!!! That is almost completely unheard of in the Great Dane world! If I remember right the oldest one was 13? I will have to google that one though. She looks a little old and tired but she still has a lot of life in her. She has been with me since I was 14 years old and has seen it all. She was there for all my little teenage heart breaks, crushes, loves etc. She was there through marriages, kids, moving from one house to the next, not to mention the countless animals I have brought home and expected her to love!!! She has been here through thick and thin, I love her and will probably really lose it when I lose her. She really is the BEST dog ever!
Do G (Dojee) is such a STINKER!!! I love him too much too. He has fit right in and is the cutest thing I have yet to lay my eyes on. I am so happy I didn't listen to the smart logical side of me that was say no way to getting him. I'm glad I listened to the care free, risk taker side that said really whats one more??! He is a blast and is completely spoiled to the core. Rory has ever really enjoyed having him!! He carries him like a baby and kisses on him just like I do. And the kids love having another pup to play with, as does Do G. I just went to the vet with Tweeder and Do G to get their micro chips put in and Do G didn't even notice the humongous needle going into his neck because the vet had given him a treat. Tweeder on the other hand screamed his bloody head off for about 20 min!!!! They are all so much fun!
So in a nut shell that is our life for now. Uneventful but full of blessings. We are all happy, healthy and growing together! Every day I try to "count my blessings" but how do you when your really are so blessed? All I can do is thank the good Lord.

2 comments:

Julie said...

First off, I love the part about taking the dogs to get their chips....So totally Tweeder to cry forever about it! I love Tweeder! So glad you and the fam are doing so good! I still don't believe the part about Rori Ana hitting or being any bit naughty! I have never seen anything but sweetness from that girl! I love Chanel's little talk! I finally got good at understanding her, for the most part! I miss seeing them all every day! Keep texting me when you know you're gonna be outside all day! WE need a break! :)

Julie said...

by the way, I don't think you are that small this pregnancy! Compared to me, gees you are HUGE! It's a little embarrassing!

har har har
Love,
Your Beached whale neighbor that will never GO AWAY!!! I'm here FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like the Stank on Rory's butt!