Saturday, May 16, 2009

Chanel... Will you marry me?



I was driving to my moms house yesterday when I over heard the cutest little conversation between Jameson and Chanel. I love listening to them... when they aren't yelling and screaming at each other. I really need to do it more often. It went a little something like this....

James: Chanel, I really do love you. Even though we fight sometimes and I push you and you scratch me. Chanel... Will you marry me?
Chanel: Yes, I wuv you too Janeson.
James: You will have to ask mom how to make a wedding. She knows how, shes done it before you know.
Chanel: mmmhmmm
James: Ok, now we have to kiss......... They kiss Y
Chanel: Im going to be a pincess James?
James: Yes, and I am the prince. Or the king, I dunno. We need to make inbites! Mom makes those too. We have to inbite everyone we know! It will be so fun, with dances and candles!


Then they both started telling me everyone that needed to be on the inbite list and that I needed to make their inbites and write sooo nice so it looks beautiful! Of course I didn't have the heart to tell Jameson that he couldn't marry his sister. But, than again, it wouldn't be the first time it happened in Utah I'm sure!!

5 comments:

Losinthisdangfat said...

Hi Jenine! I'm not sure if you know who I am. I'm Rory's cousin Andrea. Uncle Willi's daughter.
I read your blog every now and then and I just had to tell you how cute your kids are! ?The stuff they say is very cute and makes me laugh! Thanks for sharing those cute kid moments!

bella utahan said...

how cute!!! What funny things they say!

Julie said...

That is so stinkin' cute! He is so cute with Chanel! I love that they picture themselves and princess and king or "whatever"! :) So cute! I love them! Just don't tell Tyson about this...he will be really sad cause Chanel is his heart throb!

Fritzsche's said...

That is the cutest thing. I was so relieved to see that it was just Jameson and not some other boy hitting on my Chanel. I've already got my heart on one of my boys marrying that Chanel and Roriana. Anyway it was so cute!

Teresa said...

Who wouldnt want to marry Chanel! Who ever gets her in the end will be very lucky. Not only is she one of the sweetest little girls in the world but she has her own princess crown and princess slippers