Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Chanel!!

My oldest daughter is now 3... going on 16. I cant believe all my babies are growing up?! This year she will be starting school and all sorts of new things, and she is ready to take it all on. I don't think there is anything you can hand to this girl and she wont take it head on and with an attitude to top it all off! She is so much fun, there isn't enough I could say about Chanel. You may not understand all the words coming out of her mouth but she has a lot to say and she holds nothing back. She is determined to get whatever it is she wants in life, one way or another she will get it. She is the most wonderful person to be around and such a beautiful little girl. All her life she has had people look at her in awe because she truly is the most beautiful little girl inside and out. I love every minute I spend with her, it is an honor to be her mommy. She has to be the most demanding, sneaky, argumentative little girl but, she is also the sweetest, kindest, most grateful, outgoing girl too. She is so special and has so much to offer to this world. She makes me look at life in a whole new way and I love to be around her. Here are a few things I want to remember about my little Chanel...
How she talks!! I have so much video of her little conversation because she says such funny things!
The way she looks at me. Whether its a mad, happy or sad face. They're all so cute.
How she HAS to sleep with her 2 baby pillows.
She accessorizes everything!
She loves anything pink, she is so girly!!
When she gets mad and will throw things around then she picks them up and apologizes.
How much she loves her daddy.
How she yells at everyone, even if she doesn't know them?!
How nurturing she is. She wants so bad to be a mommy when she grows up.
When she calls herself princess Chanel.
She is so daring, she can do anything she puts her mind too.
How uncoordinated she is.
She NEVER watches where she is going.
She falls every 30 seconds.
She freaks out on bugs.
She freaks out when she has a booboo or whenever anyone else does and then insists on kissing it a million times.
How honest she is.
How funny she is.
When she cries she sounds like an ambulance.
The way she says taytoo (thank you).
She repeats everything I say
Her laugh is so contagious.

I love every little thing about Chanel, there is not one thing I would change about her (even though she is my toughest child) She really is something special and I couldn't imagine my life without her.
I love you Chanely belly!!! I look forward to everyday I get to spend with you. Thank you.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

You have such a gift for expression, Jennine. You have wrapped up all that is Chanel in this post except for one thing-- she has her Grandma wrapped around her little finger! Happy Birthday Sweetie! It will be so fun to see what being 3 years old has in store for you!!