Saturday, May 23, 2009

That's it. My baby boy graduated from preschool! I swear just the other day I was walking him to his first day of school, I think I was way more nervous than he ever was. He is such a smart little man and I know there is no limit to what he will be capable of doing in his life. I am very proud to have my little graduate!! This year he will be moving on to KINDERGARTEN!! It is all so very exciting but, it is coming a lot faster than I had expected. Kindergarten brings on a whole new realm of worries for me... Are the teachers going to know what they are doing or are they just doing what they feel they are supposed to do to get their paycheck? Will they be nice? I feel like its up to them to make or break it for these kids, whether they will have a love for learning or resent school forever. Will there be bullies? Will my son be able to beat the crap out of them? Will he be a follower or a leader (he is definitely more of a leader) Will he hang out with the "good crowd" or the "bad"? Will he be able to understand everything that goes on? Or will he struggle? UGHHHHH!!! So much to worry about, to think about, to panic about.... Ok deep breaths... deep breaths. I am sure whatever comes I will be able to handle. Right? I know he will, so if a 5 year old can do it I can!? He is very excited and cant wait to go to the "BIG school" he says he cant wait to meet new friends and play on the playground. He looks forward to sitting at the "dest" (desk) and learning new things. Before I know it he will be off to college and if you think I'm being crazy now... You just wait. You haven't even seen crazy, possessive mommy yet! I don't think I will be able to ever let go! I'm going to be one of those really annoying moms that brag about their son and still shows everyone his picture even thought he is 40 yrs. old. I will never be able to except that he is not my baby but, if he keeps his promise he will be my baby forever and I will always be able to cradle him in my arms.








CONGRATULATIONS JAMESON!! WE ARE ALL VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

bella utahan said...

i love the picture with Tyson and Tanner~ they look like they are graduating high School not preschool!!! Congrats James! Keep up the good work!

Julie said...

Congrats Jameson! Jennine, you don't need to worry about James! He will do great in Kindergarten! I remember taking McKaylee her first day and being so sick to my stomach thinking, "WHat if she gets sad, what if she gets left out.." etc etc. James is a born leader, I think! He will be the kid everyone wants to hang with! And he is so nice to everyone! He will be great!