Monday, August 17, 2009

Just some fun...

Rory LOVES throwing our kids around, and they love it too only because they don't understand the consequences when they splat on the ground. I on the other hand do not love it so much, it makes me want a zanax.


Ava is doing wonderful, she is very patient with me and her new crazy little family. She doesn't mind the constant barking, yelling, screaming and the occasional slap from Rori Ana. She takes it all really well, as a matter of fact sometimes I can see in her face that she is saying "you all just wait... I will reek havoc on all of your lives as soon as I can!"





She looks so much like Jameson to me!! I have also heard a few say she looks like Rory's grandpa Max?




Chanel and I needed some pampering!! We have been working so hard taking care of our 2 babies! Off the get some pedicures...
Jameson doing what he loves most. Too bad I didn't get the picture of him plowing into Rory's truck right after this shot!!


Again with the zanax...






Here is Chanel and her VERY best friend London. They have dance together and they love it!! Chanel is still having a hard time with balance but, shes even worse at following what the teacher says!! All I hear from outside is "Chanel??? Pay attention! Watch what we do. Can you follow?? Chanel???"







1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh my heck! The tu-tu's!!!! Sooooo cute! And HOLY HELL! Tell Rory to stop throwing my little Rori Ana in the air! She is like 50- feet airborne! She looks like she's having a ball though! And YES!! I think Ava looks sooooo much like Jameson! That is crazy! I am going to come see her this week! I SWEAR!
Glad you are surviving!!!