Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Slowly getting it together...

Okay... I am going to apologize for the previous post, you know... the one where I had completely lost it. Yes, that was a very bad day for me. This week has gotten much much better. I am slowly getting everyone's schedules back in order, we are still very busy but it is slowly turning into an organized busy! That last week we brought our baby home from the nicu, started school, started soccer, started dance and it was all just very overwhelming. This week we have a time and a day for everything and so far I haven't messed up too bad. I did drop Jameson off early to school one day and thought he was late so I had him go running into his classroom only to get kicked out onto the playground for another 15 minutes!! Then I thought I had forgotten Rori Ana one day, turns out I just forgot I had put her in the car and I just couldn't see her because she was bent down in her car seat being quiet (I was driving in a traffic jam of kids so I couldn't see her in the back of our suburban). Other than that we have really gotten by without too many bumps in the road. Ava is doing wonderful, she is putting one weight fast and has already grown over an inch. Chanel is loving being a big sister and a big helper. James is all grown up with school. Rory is busy at work. And Rori Ana... She is having a bit of a hard time with it all. She has gotten quite the attitude lately, she is either trying to push or hit Ava away or trying to push, hit, pinch, or bite me! I know its just because she was having so much fun being the baby of the family! But she already seems to be doing better, hopefully she will be over it soon, it has to be a huge adjustment for her. We have even managed to get in quite a bit of boating the past couple of weeks! I think that is the entire family's way of just getting away from it all. When were on the lake we all seem to be stress free and totally happy.













No comments: