Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sneek a Peek...

We got our pictures taken on Thursday, here is a little peek at just a few...

Rori Ana was not easy to work with (surprise, surprise) and if Rori ain't happy, nobodies happy! I have to give props to Rachael, she was very patient with all of our little rug rats and she still managed to get some amazing pictures!!





I did a few newborn pictures of Ava. I am really kicking myself for not getting her pictures done right after she was born. There is nothing like a newborn preemie picture!

There's my happy Rori!!


To see some of Rachael's work go to
She is amazing!!





6 comments:

Losinthisdangfat said...

Those are beautiful pictures!!

Julie said...

Jennine!!! I love those picture! Wow! You have the cutest little family on the planet! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tutu's!!

Teresa said...

These pictures are soooo darling! And so is the cute family inside of them!!

DeLoy and Heidi Brady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anthony and Christel said...

Sorry, that last comment was me..I forgot that I was logged into Heidi's account when I was changing her blog, oops! Anyway, I LOVE the pictures, they are beautiful! I love the top one especially, so sweet!

bella utahan said...

They turned out great!!!