Thursday, March 11, 2010

Boopie in Poppy!!

Well, it has started. I have started. Rori Ana is going to be potty trained!!!! We are on day #3 and she has only had 2 accidents. Day 1 was easy because we were home ALL day and I was able to get her to the potty in time every time and pay close attention. Yesterday she did AMAZING!! Around noon we went to the Aquarium and she told me half way through she had to go "Boopie in a Poppy!!" so we ran to the bathroom and she did! It wasn't until we got home that she was running around with her older siblings and I think just forgot and had her first accident. Not too bad for just learning and only being 22 months old?! Today she had her second accident and I am not sure what happened because I had just gotten her off the toilet when about 2 minutes later she came to me with a sad, disappointed little face and said "uh oh". It is to be expected so I wasn't too disappointed, I am actually really surprised with her progress and how good she has done. I probably wouldn't have started this so early but she has been showing a lot of interest in going to the potty so I decided to run with it and really buckle down and get her potty trained. So far so good, we will see in a few days if it is still so exciting and new. I don't want to push her too hard but the sound of only one baby in diapers sounds good to me!!

*Notice how cute the kids' little toilet is? Its my favorite part of our house!*

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I cant wait to see these pictures on her wedding video. She is such a sweet young baby and now she is a potty hero!!

Fritzsche's said...

I'm so glad she's doing so good. I already bought some big boy undies for Kenyon and am ready to get started. He can't stand to be wet anymore with a wet diaper so I hope he'll do good and we'll get it done and over with quickly. I know it won't be that easy.

Kristi said...

That little toilet is awesome. Have you ever used it? It would make me feel like a giant.
Good job Rori, you will have to come show Emerson how it's done.