Monday, March 22, 2010


Here are some more random pictures of what we have been busy doing... Not too exciting but something I would like to remember.


The kids started TUMBLING last week!! They love it!! I don't think I love it near as much as they do, but I love that they are having fun and being productive. My mother often asks why I do this to myself (run around like a chicken with my head cut off to get all my kidlets to practice/dance/tumbling/races etc. etc.) I think in a way I enjoy the chaos and I love seeing them have so much fun. I am really hoping that it all pays off later when they are 16 and don't have time to get into trouble because they are too busy!




At the end of Rori Ana's class they all say a cheer and say goodbye, then everyone stands up and walks out. I COULD NOT seem to get my butt off of the floor. It was just stuck there because I was so tired I went completely limp!? I think this tumbling could end up being a good thing for both of us!!

I could not get a good picture of Jameson for the life of me. I was on the second floor looking down from the observation tower thing. This place is HUGE!!! And it doesn't help that the kid wouldn't sit still for 1 second! He was flipping and flying all over the place!


Chanel was really excited to make new friends. Everywhere we go she wants to make sure she remembers everyone's name and tell them they are her "new fwend". She too loved tumbling! This was our first week so we will see how it goes, I told Rory he HAS to be there to help me. This is one task I cannot do by myself! Chanel starts at 5:30, Jameson at 6, and Rori Ana at 6:15. And again.. this place is BIG. So I am running from class to class checking on all of them and little Ava is along for the ride. Luckily Rory and daddy Justin showed up so I had plenty of help.







Ava got her first balloon thanks to Little Ceasers Pizza! I think its safe to say that she had a blast with it. I know that it probably isn't the safest baby toy ever. But she sat with her balloon for at least an hour just talking and yelling at it and wiggling it around!









There is that cute little tongue again!

We also went to Disney on Ice last week!! All the kids had a blast!! Ava was so excited she was convulsing through most of it! It wasn't until about the last 20 minutes that I think all the excitement just exhausted her and she missed the grand ending when they through confetti EVERYWHERE!!














Me and my litter of children... I love them!

3 comments:

Fritzsche's said...

Ava looks hilarious in that last picture. I love it. Looks like a lot of fun. I need to do more fun things.

bella utahan said...

You are always out doing something fun! I am glad you take your camera with you!

Julie said...

Holy crap! such cute pics! My fav is the one behind the yellow balloon where she's got her mouth wide open! Hilarious! She is getting so big! And I think she looks so much like you!!! i didn't at first, but as she gets bigger she totally does! You are an awesome mom..with your "litter" of kids! :)