Sunday, March 21, 2010

SUCCESS!!!

I am delighted to announce that Rori Ana is fully potty trained. I really wish I could take the credit and say that after doing this twice before I really know what I'm doing now and give you all pointers and pat myself on the back. BUT, I really didn't do a darn thing. It only took me about 6-8 accidents to explain to Rori that she IS NOT wearing diapers anymore and that she cant go potty in her pants because it goes in the toilet etc. Before she just said "OTAY", and VOILA!! It is done. It has been over 4 days since her last accident and she has been all over town and still no accidents!! I am so proud of her! I think it really just depends on the kid and when they are ready and wanting to do it. So we went undie shopping yesterday and she got to pick out all NEW undies!! GOOD JOB RORI ANA!! Thanks for taking it easy on mommy.

4 comments:

Robison's said...

Wow, great job! Super jealous though. I only know having two in diapers, but I guess that you too! I need to get Corbyn Potty trained, but he is SO not ready. Someday though.. Glad you only have one in diapers! ;)

Teresa said...

this little girl is going to break some hearts with those eyes. Way to go Rori! I was telling Rod that you have Rori potty trained and he said "I though we did that 26 years ago." Ha ha

Julie said...

Yay!!!!! Way to go Rori! She is so stinkin' cute! I love her little naughtiness!!! Man, those pics of the kids are so cute! They are growing up too fast! STOP IT!!! It's getting warm outside so im gonna need you to start texting me again when you are all out playing in the circle! ...yah, I'm that pathetic!

bella utahan said...

Sounds so simple! When it's time for Lbug to do the same maybe I will just let her stay with your for a few weeks!