Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jameson... Jameson... Jameson...

James has quite the imagination. Today he was playing "dogs" with all of the dogs, well I looked over and he had his face in Tweeder's butt and was sniffing! I yelled at him and asked him what he was doing??!! He told me he was playing dogs and that is what dogs do! I told him no more sniffing butts, that it was gross and we cannot play dogs like that! He just started laughing! So I pulled out the video camera and asked him about it, he was so detailed talking to the camera telling me that is what dogs do and he wasn't being Jameson he was being a dog! Later that night we went out to the hot tub (soooo nice) and he had two cups he put them both in the water upside down so that when he flipped them over two big bubbles would pop up out of the water, about the second time he did it he said "Mom these look just like your things!" What things I asked him (dumb question) "Your boobies!" I just told him not to be inappropriate and dropped it. I didn't want to pay to much attention because whenever I do it back fires and he does whatever it is even worse. He is such a weirdo! Creep more like it! I'm not ready for all this!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Ew!!! That is nasty...and HILARIOUS! I can totally see him doing it and laughing his brains out. And the cup thing??? Even funnier! Did you say they were cups or JUGS?? Haha! So funny!

bella utahan said...

At least he was "playing dogs" with real dogs... wait til he does it to other kids or even an adult!!!

Fritzsche's said...

He is creeping me out! Smelling dogs butts and talking about mom's boobs!! What are you going to do with him? Too funny.

Kristi said...

Who is teaching him these things? I blame Rory.

Royce's said...

Shut up Julie!

Bekah said...

I'm with Kristi its all from Rory!!!