Thursday, November 6, 2008

Vicks can be used for all sorts of things!

The kids and I have had a little bit of a cold lately and I absolutely LOVE Vick's! So whenever I have a reason to use it I do! Well... I guess Chanel loves it too. I walked into my room today and Chanel had the Vick's and rubbed it ALL OVER Rori Ana's head!!! It was everywhere! And Rori was just giggling away. I felt so bad, she was all greasy and oily and I cant get it out! I haven't tried anything harsher than baby shampoo but it didn't even touch it. But on the bright side this works great as a palmade, or some kind of crazy gel! Just look at Chanel's masterpiece created on Rori's head!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

I have a feeling that this is just the beginning of many many little sister experiments Chanel will put Rori through while they grow up!

Julie said...

How funny! Roriana doesn't look too traumatized! That is so funny! Cute Chanel. I must say I got a little worried when I saw the title to your post...I thought you maybe found another off the wall use for it. Glad to know you didn't!!! Cute Chanel! Here is why I love blogging! Now, when something happens that would normally upset us, instead of blowing up, we go grab our cameras and end up laughing!! I LOVE IT!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bella utahan said...

Love the hair!

Anthony and Christel said...

That is too cute! Silly kids...hide the scissors! :)

Fritzsche's said...

That is the funniest thing ever. I love the new hairdo. She is so dang cute! Where have you been? I miss you!