Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nothing New Here...

I guess no news is good news! We haven't done much so I haven't posted in a while. I told you we would get pretty boring when it got cold. I have pretty much been hiding out in my house trying to keep warm but Rory says I'm killing him slowly with heat so now he is running around half naked (not to bad to look at) and I am bundled up with PJ's and this crazy adult size sleep sack like the ones you put babies in when they are itty bitty. Except I'm not itty bitty so I look a really ridiculous!! Thanks Julie for getting me that, I love it!! I guess there are a few things I can tell you... We went up to Lava Hot Springs, Idaho last weekend aaahhhh... It was awesome! We did absolutely nothing at all. Our friends have a really nice "cabin" more like a HUGE house up there so we just hung out with them and watched movies while all of our kids ran around like little maniacs! Then when we got back, Lola, our little 3 pound Yorkie was in heat, so I found her a little boyfriend... more like a one night stand!! I felt awful!!! I took her to some house she had never been to and out came this little tiny not quite 3 pound "stud" he loved her!! And then we just left her there to do what it is that they do! And THEN I paid them!! UUUGGGHHH! I feel so bad, so I have been giving her extra treats and love for the terrible things I have done to her. But in about 9 weeks depending on whether she took or not we should have no more than 3 teeeny tiiiny iiiitty biiiity puppies!!!!! Probably weighing in at 1-2 ounces!! This should be fun! I absolutely LOVE puppies! How could you not? And then a couple of days ago Rory came home with our new bed! He made it and it looks really nice only one little problem... It wouldn't fit through the front door!! He thought our doors were 7 ft. tall, they aren't. They are 6 ft. 8 in. and the bed was enormous so after leaving it out on our front porch for a night he had to bring home his saw and cut about 8 or 9 inches off just to get it through the door! It looks great!! Now I just need to find a nice new bed set!! Yeah, shopping!!!


Love at first sight?

Lola is the one one the right.

I will get a better picture of the final product!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! Lola's lover really is a STUD!! He looks adorable. We were just telling Brady about Lola and her little night of love and how she may be prego and I said, "And you can bet we are buying one of those puppies cause they will be so damn cute!" He then said it was either the dogs or him. hmmmmmm. I'm still thinking about it! haha!! So glad you love your little snuggly and I can't wait to see your bed lit up!!

Julie said...

Me again! That is hilarious about the turtle. James says the funniest things ever!

bella utahan said...

that bed looks awesome! I am looking forward to seeing it all set up! so basically Lola and I will be giving birth around the same time!

Fritzsche's said...

I couldn't tell which one was Lola tell you said it. They are so tiny and cute. I keep telling I want one of the puppies but we will see. I can't wait to see your bed.