Thursday, November 20, 2008

Our Little Girls!!

I was going through our pictures and just realized how much our little girls looked so much alike! I know they have there differences, but they sure do look similar don't they? I just have to say, I was petrified of having girls, I didn't know what to expect and I could only think of the dramatic little fits when I found out we were expecting our little Chanel, but it has been so fun! They bring so much joy to my life! Jameson is still my little man, he is and always will be a "Mommas boy" but seeing him with his sisters is amazing, having girls is a whole new world for me! I have all brothers and I still wonder what I got myself into?! We didn't find out what we were having while I was pregnant with Rori Ana (best thing I have ever done!) And when she came out and they yelled out "Its a... little girl!" I started bawling! I absolutely LOVE my baby girls! I couldn't imagine my life without them! Just wanted to show of my princesses!
Chanel Is the one with a beenie on.



4 comments:

bella utahan said...

so cute! Although there are similarities, i can see the differences even in the baby pix!

Julie said...

Just the last few weeks I have thought that Rori Ana is starting to look so much like Chanel! That is crazy with their baby pictures! We all thought they looked so different, but WOW!
It will be interesting to see what little RoriAna's personality will be like!

Anthony and Christel said...

Your girls are so beautiful...all of your kids are!! They do look so much alike!!

Kristi said...

I can see you sitting at your computer drooling with baby hunger as you look at these pictures of your babes! So sweet!